Kuala Lumpur Jobs 3d Artist Position at VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM ASIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of 3D ARTIST with full time working hours for our company office, VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM ASIA SDN BHD, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and at least a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM ASIA SDN BHD, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a 3D ARTIST.
|Company||VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM ASIA SDN BHD|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
3D Modeler Artist/ 3D Visualizer Artist/ 3D Artist
1. Open for Intern/ Fresh Grads/ Junior/ Senior.
2. Salary (negotiable) : Intern(RM500) / Junior(RM2.5k) / Senior (RM4k)
3. Software : MAYA / 3D MAX (mostly using 3D Max)
4. Availability : ASAP
- To handle all the graphic / 3D design task either by hand or using computer software.
- Responsible to conceptualize, develop and design graphic / 3D content for a variety of projects by gathering information and materials.
- Effectively presenting new & fresh ideas for graphic design / 3D content by way of constantly keeping one’s self updated with the current trends and current happenings.
- Responsible, committed and punctual at delivering work.
- To participate and contribute fresh ideas and be vocal during brainstorm sessions.
- Review designs for errors before output and final production.
- To upkeep the punctuality of the Creative Team’s Schedule for timely submission according to each respective timelines.
- Travel to project site as and when required.
- To be able to work well across all department inclusive but limited to Projects, Operations & Business Development.
- Possess at least Diploma in 3D/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia
- Strong communication skills with good command of spoken and written in English and Bahasa.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field required for this position.
- Good software knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash/Web Design, Maya, Adobe Premier, After Effect, Adobe InDesign
|Address||Level 21-1, Virtual Event Malaysia, Plaza Vads, 1, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- MEDICAL CLAIMS
- ANNUAL LEAVE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Even with our 20 years in the creative and event industry, it still didn't stop the new normal from taking over. Today, clients need a steady yet agile partner to help them manuever through these unusual times. With our in-house integrated services; events, creative, digital, virtual, tech, video, music and partnership, clients are over the moon about our complete one stop solution, where `No Matter What`, we've got them covered.
We continue to be on the frontier for newinnovative ideas, to create immersive experiences and elevate audiences` engagement in order continue hosting events, `No Matter What`.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 1419041-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: MONT KIARA