Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account & Admin Executive Position at Pierre Chuah & Associates
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Account & Admin Executive in our company, Pierre Chuah & Associates. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 2,000 - RM 3,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Pierre Chuah & Associates|
|Position||Account & Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
- Establish, maintain and reconcile full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly P&L, income statements and balance sheets
- Monitor cash flow and maintain cash controls, and trial balance for Office Account and Client’s Account (Trust Account)
- Ensure transactions are processed and properly recorded
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements for all Office Account and Client’s Account
- Process and record monthly invoices
- Prepare payment voucher and processing payment, invoices and receipts
- Maintain proper accounting record and filing
- Filing of all financial files, records and relevant documents
- Process monthly payroll and prepare EPF/SOCSO/PCB submissions
- Assist in liaising with external stakeholders e.g. auditors, and tax agent
- Manage office maintenance, servicing and supplies
- Provide administrative assistance to management
- Support team and lawyers for administrative work
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must have diploma and/or degree in accounting and/or finance
- Candidate with 1-2 years’ work experience in legal firm, general account, finance and/or relevant areas will have added advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google office suite, especially Excel and Sheets
- Resourceful, with a positive and problem-solving attitude
- Trustworthy and cares about integrity
- Good organisational and coordination skills
- Responsible and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attentive to details, accountable, flexible and respectful
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective cross-functional team work
- Office in Berjaya Time Square- accessible by public transport
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m)
- Performance based benefits(company trip,annual increment & bonus)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pierre Chuah & Associates is a law firm which provides legal services in range of legal practice including but not limited to:-
- civil, commercial and corporate litigation
- general debt collection
- family law
- probate matter
- drafting and advisory on commercial and corporate agreement and documents
(full list of legal services provided will only be available upon request)
We are seeking for individual with good attitude, willing to learn and proactive to join our team.
Please submit a cover letter in English, specifying candidate’s relevant experience and provides details regarding the qualifications and requirements listed above, as well as contact particulars.
Candidates should specify their current (if applicable) and expected salary, and send their cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph (non-returnable), on or before 19th May 2023 (Friday) to [email protected] with attention to Mr. Pierre Chuah.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Berjaya Times Square
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account & Admin Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023