Kota Kinabalu Jobs Account Admin & Officer Position at Wazlian Leisure Management S/B
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Wazlian Leisure Management S/B is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kota Kinabalu and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Account Admin & Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 2,000 - RM 3,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Wazlian Leisure Management S/B|
|Position||Account Admin & Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
· Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
· Create and update expense reports
· Process reimbursement forms
· Enter financial transactions into internal databases
· Check spreadsheets for accuracy
· Manage payroll and release salaries
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
· 3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently on assigned duties
· Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Strong organization and planning skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accountant Roles & Job Responsibilities
·Highly detail-oriented and organized.
·Leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team to produce results.
·Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
·Assist with financial and tax audits.
·Document and monitor internal controls in support of auditing team.
·Review journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy.
·Train and mentor junior staff.
·Perform variance analyses and prepare account reconciliations.
·Prepare financial reports.
·Perform account reconciliations.
·Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, assist with audit
·preparations, and perform other accounting duties as assigned.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 253185-A
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Penampang