Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account Administration Analyst (uk Shift) Position at Commerz Trade Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Commerz Trade Services Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Account Administration Analyst (UK Shift) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Commerz Trade Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Account Administration Analyst (uk Shift)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Performance of account opening and maintenance of account documentation for Corporates and Financial Institutions including reviewing and verifying customer documentation for account opening. Updating of customer data, signing mandates and ensuring completeness of customer files. Position is responsible for the ongoing review of the account opening procedures and documentation updates and recommendations for process enhancements where applicable.
Updating and maintenance of static data in the Bank’s core system and signature verification are additional tasks of this role.
This position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Understand and comply with CTS Code of Conduct
- Process journals as and when requested by Business units.
- Provide support to internal and external clients related to daily operational processes.
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate handling of archiving services of the branch.
- Ensure internal controls within processes executed effectively
- Process new account opening requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for timely creation and maintenance of static data (customer, accounts, interest rates, charges)
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of client account opening documentation files in relevant system(s)
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate handling of all inquiries including correspondence to customer.
- Ensure adherence to existing regulations and implement improvements in consultation with related departments (i.e., FK-IC, Client Onboarding).
- Provide Audit Confirmations for external clients and its auditors.
- Process customer correspondence letters when required (i.e., account confirmation, signature mandates, etc.)
- Provide recommendations on work processes/procedures to enhance work efficiency and operational controls
- Assist with any other duties or projects as assigned by Local Head of Department.
- College degree in a Business-related / Banking / Finance discipline or similar education
- Completed apprenticeship / training in the financial industry or similar experience.
Specialist knowledge (work experience, further qualification):
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in Account Admin operations at a large financial institution
- Working experience in an international environment is a plus
- Well versed with respective global / local regulatory requirements and market practices
- Adhere with all internal and external laws, policies, and guidelines e.g. ComValues, Culture of Integrity, Code of Conduct, ABC Policy, TRM etc.
- Proficient use of MS Office especially Excel, Excel Macros and Power Point
- Fluent in English; German and/or other language an advantage
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced time management skills with the ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Good attitude to sharing responsibilities and conferring with colleagues.
- Active participation in day-to-day operations
- Resourceful with good motivational and conflict management skills
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental and Spectacles
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Set-up in 2012, Commerz Trade Services, Sdn. Bhd. (CTS KL), a global service provider based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (A 100% owned subsidiary of Commerzbank AG).
Establishing its presence in Malaysia with 18 employees, this figure has increased to over 200 highly-skilled and talented employees.
With its global expertise and network, CTS is ideally positioned to deliver a wide range of global services and comprehensive solutions to meet the needs of its clients.
Catering to multiple branches across Asia, Europe and Americas, CTS KL will contribute to increase profitability, standardize quality and leverage synergies for Commerzbank AG across the region into one central hub ensuring cost efficient processing.
Supporting global locations, CTS draws on the knowledge of our employees to achieve long term benefits and is responsible for maintaining, anticipating the need for, a range of processes and functions in order to improve operations and reduce costs.
In 2020, COVID-19 pandemic affected almost all organizations in the world, it has also massively accelerated some pre-existing trends, in particular flexible work arrangements in which CTS KL has been practicing it since the start of the pandemic in March 2020. And as to provide more flexibility to our employees, CTS KL has continued to encourage hybrid work whereby our employee could continue to work either on-site or remotely.
CTS KL’s approach to risk management is premised on a well-established governance and control processes/model, using the ‘three lines of defense’ model. Over the years, Risk Management function within CTS KL has been further strengthened and refined the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework, the Business Continuity Program (BCP), Anti Money Laundering/Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT), and the Sanctions programs. In addition, the Know Your Customer (KYC) capabilities were enhanced through acquisition of AML/CFT and Sanction Screening tools.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 1006975-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Customize your own medical benefits, Medical coverage for immediate family, Business attire, Monday to Friday
- Specific Location: Bangsar South