Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account Assistance / Account Executive / Senior Position at Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of account assistance / account executive / senior and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,500 - RM 5,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Account Assistance / Account Executive / Senior|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
- Handle daily entry of accounting transactions (Bank, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and GL entries) and performs variety of general accounting support tasks
- Assist Bank, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger reconciliations
- Assist in monitoring Issuers aging and ensure all the payments are up to date and accurate
- Preparation of management or financial report and other ad-hoc reports (including payment vouchers, etc.)
- Monitor and verify daily collection
- Ensure all accounting entries are complete and accurate when entered into the accounting system
- Ensure accounting records are properly maintained and reconciled
- Filing and maintenance of accounting records and supporting documents.
- Ability to work independently, render all aspects of accounting duties and functions and meet deadlines
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and with strong analytical qualities
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Accounting /Finance/Business, or similar field
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in similar capacity is required for this position..
- Possess good knowledge of accounting and ability to read and analyze financial statements.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications-Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical mind and can work under pressure.
- Must be proficient in writing and speaking in English. Bahasa or Mandarin will be an added advantage
Salary Range: RM2,500 to RM7,00.00
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Good working environment
- Excellent benefit
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MoneySave is a P2P Crowdfunding / Fintech platform that is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia.
Investments using MoneySave Platform benefits Malaysian SMEs directly as it provides working capital and project financing required by the SMEs from various industries such as Aerospace Engineering, Food Manufacturing and Distribution, FMCG, AgriTech, PowerTech and Energy, Oil & Gas Services and many others.
MoneySave crowdfunds companies from 6 months old incorporation onwards and does not need any collateral as security for financing up to RM25m currently.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: Co. No.:201901023960
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)