Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account Assistant Position at Keyline Avenue Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Keyline Avenue Sdn. Bhd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as account assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Keyline Avenue Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Assist Senior Consultant in various financial and accounting activities;
- Assist in the maintenance of our clients’ accounting records, preparation of financial statements and ad-hoc financial reports.
- Degree/Diploma/LCCI holder in accounting or equivalent professional qualifications or currently in pursuit of professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar capacity
- Mandarin speaking would be an advantage;
- Familiar with common accounting software and capable of handling a full set of accounts;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team players who are also able to work well independently and to deliver under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to write to:
The Human Resources Department
SOHO suites at KLCC
Block A2, Level 32-3A
No. 20 Jalan Perak
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2181 7447
Fax : 03-2181 8522
|Address||Keyline Consulting Sdn Bhd, 135, Jalan 1/89, Salak South, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Messrs Keyline Avenue Shd Bhd is the associate company of Peter Chong & Co.
Peter Chong & Co. is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 150 member firms with over 600 offices in over 80 countries around the world.
In 1974, Mr. Peter Chong Ton Nen first established Peter Chong & Co in the State of Penang, Malaysia. A decade later, due to a significant increase in its clientele consequently resulting in an increased demand for professional services, the firm expanded to Kuala Lumpur, the capital city and business hub of Malaysia.
This milestone laid the solid foundation to complement the significant growth the firm enjoys currently. Through the development of its business advisory services as well as expansion of its traditional professional services, the firm has been able to serve its clients as a one-stop professional accounting service centre.
The firm joined BKR International in year 2001. The unique BKR global association has further strengthened the firm's position to assist our client with their overseas business ventures, whilst providing solutions to our BKR members by assisting clients who are interested in expanding their business undertakings to Malaysia.
We are thus able to provide our clients with the knowledge and expertise of an international affiliated firm whilst giving each client the personalized attention to their accounting needs that they rightfully deserve.
BKR International (ww.bkr.com) an association of independent accounting and business advisory firms represents the combined expertise of more than 150 member firms with 600 offices in over 80 countries around the world.
Being the Malaysia member of BKR International, we are committed to technical; excellence and providing the highest professional service; both to our valued clients in Malaysia and our global associated members. As part of our corporate strategy, we are exploring new services opportunities and expanding the scopes of our traditional professional services. We invite highly motivated and dynamic candidates to come on board.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 669217-V
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Jalan Perak