Petaling Jaya Jobs Account Assistant Position at SPCI HELM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Account Assistant. For those of you who live in Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, SPCI HELM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,500 - RM 3,500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SPCI HELM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
– Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– At least 1 year of experience
1) Responsible to perform day to day operation of account payable (AP)
2) AP invoices entry and ensure all coding of account is accurate
3) Prepare weekly payment proposal and ensures the supporting documents required are in place.
4) To maintain proper filing control system of all financial documents at all times.
5) To perform reconciliation of suppliers statements
6) Preparing the staff claims reports to HR dept
7) On going liaison with suppliers, purchasing department and auditors on AP related matters
8) Follow up, highlight and update the long outstanding account and problem invoices to the superior
9) To undertake any ad-hoc tasks as and when required
|Address||South Pacific Chemical Industries, No. 59-3, JalanCecawi 6/33 Seksyen 6, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Work Life Balance
- Career Growth Development
- Medical Benefits Provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“With the joint venture withHELM AG (“HELM”) on June 2022, we are now known as SPCI HELM.With this joint venture, SPCI is contributing its extensive knowledge in the production of inorganic chemicals, while HELM is providing its supply chain know-how and commercial expertise through its global market presence. HELM’s international marketing knowledge and infrastructure supports SPCI’s entry into the larger Southeast Asia region. HELM will benefit from SPCI’s role as a known and trusted producer and distributor in the region. This partnership of the two owner-led family businesses is based on a solid strategic fit and broad share of values.”
We design, build and operate plants that convert Sulfur containing gasses into new products along the value chain for various uses (Water & Waste Treatment, Pulp & Paper, Oil & Gas, Glass & Solar, Electronics & Semiconductors)
We are committed to producing the highest quality chemicals from manufacturing sector as well as implementing state-of-the-art testing facilities.
Our aim to attain exponential growth by the year 2023 has empowered us to develop dynamic and strategic partnerships.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 163366-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance
- Specific Location: Kota Damansara