Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account Cum Admin Executive Position at Uno Nutrition Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Account cum Admin Executive in our company, Uno Nutrition Malaysia Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Uno Nutrition Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Account Cum Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Are you keen to work as Account & Admin Executive? This role is a great fit as you have seniors to guide you through!
Lets, Read ON!!
Main Duties and Responsibility :
- Manage administrative and general tasks including staff and credit card claims, data entry of daily receipts, and liaising with insurance companies.
- Assist in producing account receivable, accounting reports, and maintain proper documentation.
- Follow up on account receivables payment and send statement of accounts (SOA) monthly to customers.
- Plan, purchase, store, and distribute office supplies, and maintain an accurate inventory.
- Assist in HR documentation filing and letter preparation.
- Assist with IT tasks related, including printer, server, etc.
- Maintain all employee personnel information and conduct data entry.
- Organize and manage company events, travel accommodations and vehicles for employees.
- Conduct surveys, research and collect information, and assist with budget activities.
- Connect with building vendors to carry out fixes and improvements (If required).
- Any other responsibility that assigned by management from time to time.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics, or any related discipline.
- Freshie encourage to apply
Work Experience :
- Fresh graduate or candidates with related experience also welcomed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Competent in accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Detail-oriented with good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
How this career will benefit you?
- Training provided
- Company Bonus
- Attractive Commission and Incentives
- Parking Allowances
Are you ready to make that career shift?
Trust us, this role is always on-demand and you will grow a great portfolio with us. This opportunity does not come often.
Click that ‘Apply Now,’ button and HR will talk to you soon.
|Address||Uno Nutrition Sdn. Bhd., 3A-045A, Fourth Floor, Endah Parade, Jalan 1/149E, Bandar Sri Petaling,, 57000, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia|
- Leading life science nutrition company in Malaysia
- Positive and vibrant working culture with growing team
- Excellent leadership roles with career advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Uno Nutrition Sdn Bhd provide a wide range of sports nutrition and health supplement products to consumers. Our values includes customer focus, accountability, respect, excellence and integrity. All of our products are developed based on a critical analysis of the most relevant and up to date nutritional research. We are the leading Malaysian owned company to manufacture and distribution sports nutrition products to athletes in various sports activities.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 878446-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Training provided, company Bonus, commission based, travelling allowances
- Specific Location: Sri Petaling
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account Cum Admin Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023