Account Cum Hr Executive Vacancies at Libroff Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Account Cum HR Executive. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Libroff Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,300 - RM 3,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Libroff Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Account Cum Hr Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Diploma in Accountancy.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Account Department / Human Resources in the related field is required.
- Fresh graduate with high motivated attitude and fast learner welcome to apply.
- Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Required Experienced : Audit and Tax background ( Handling director’s personal and companies Tax )
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, SQL is a must.
- ABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY.
- ** Public Transport : Nearby LRT station
- To control and manage all financial activities of the company.
- Ensure bookkeeping entries are updated, accurate and maintained at all time in the system.
- To monitor and prepared bank reconciliation.
- Responsible to maintain full set of company accounts.
- Preparing QUOTATION, SO, DO, INVOICES,CN and etc.
- Collecting payment/ pending payment from clients.
- Handling payment to supplier.
- Taking charge regarding on managing company petty cash.
- Prepared monthly payroll for staff and EPF/SOCSO ( Taking Charge For Human Resource Role ).
- Able to multi-task and meet time frame.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Liased with company secretary, auditors, tax agents and bankers.
- Taking charge on registration/renewal of Ministry of Finance (Malaysia)
- Handling company and Directors Taxation every year.
**Note : Being able to work in Kuala Lumpur as office will be relocated at Plaza 138.
- Expanding knowledge
- Good salary payable ( Negotiable )
- EPF/SOCSO provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Libroff is involved mainly in outdoor and indoor advertising, for domestic & regional markets. We participate actively in government and private sector projects. Today, we have become the only company in Malaysia that own the media sites for outdoor advertising as well as providing the service of printing and installation of artwork, enabling it to be the ‘total provider’ for every outdoor advertising needs. Currently we are developing the LED (Light Emitting Diode) lightbox for indoor and outdoor application with the collaboration from our business partnership from Germany.
Established in 1989, the Libroff Group is a pioneering force in breakthrough, game-changing out-of-home communications. Over the past two decades, we have established ourselves as an innovative player in outdoor and indoor advertising spaces, having conceptualised, developed, implenented and maintained attention-grabbing sites in the regional market.
Mission & Vision
We seek to elevate and transform the out-of-home landscape through innovation and creativity. Conventional billboards and lightboxes are now a huge blind spot; to ensure effective delivery of branding and advertising messages, we will require a paradigm shift in the way we experience out-of-home communications.
We strive to become a hub for new ideas.
Through research and development as well as strategic partnerships and joint ventures with specialist companies both within Malaysia and abroad, we are committed to creating an inflow of bigger, better, more sustainable communications technologies and ideas.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 178849-X
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account Cum Hr Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Petaling Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Petaling Jaya 2023