Melaka Jobs Account Executive (优先考虑通晓中文申请者) Position at DPS RESOURCES BERHAD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
DPS RESOURCES BERHAD has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Melaka and surrounding areas as account executive (优先考虑通晓中文申请者) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DPS RESOURCES BERHAD|
|Position||Account Executive (优先考虑通晓中文申请者)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Prepare and analyze full set accounts, including financial statements for monthly presentation and yearly closing.
- Develop and implement credit control and cash flow planning strategies.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments and review payment processes for compliance.
- Compile and submit documents for audits, tax returns, board resolutions, and other corporate requirements in accordance with due dates.
- Update collections report and ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Complete all work related to external audit, tax compliance, corporate announcements, AGM, quarterly reports, RRPT, annual reports, circulars, and CG reports to ensure compliance with due dates.
- Liaise with internal and external parties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in accounting or finance.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Immediate availability to start work will be an advantage.
- We are looking for someone who is fluent in Mandarin as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients from China/Hong Kong Supplier.
- Yearly Salary Review & Performance Bonus
- Career Growth Opportunity
- 5-days Work & Friendly Work Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2003 and subsequently listed on Bursa Malaysia in 2004, DPS Resources Berhad is an investment holding company based in Melaka. The principal activities are: Property development and construction, and Manufacturing and trading of furniture.
Our founder and executive chairman, Dato’ Sri Dr Sow Chin Chuan established the company in 1965 and has been the driving force since then.
For our property development division, our focus has always been in Melaka. To date, we have completed projects with more than RM50 million GDV, which include the Al-Azim Mosque, Melaka, one of the grandest mosques in the historical state and were officially opened by the ninth Yang di-Pertuan Agong.
For our furniture division, our integrated manufacturing plant in Melaka spans over 400,00 sq. ft and sits on a 15-acre land, with a total production capacity of more than 225,00 sets of furniture per annum. Our workforce is estimated to be approximately 600 people. We were one of the largest manufacturers of Wood-based products and Chair products in Malaysia. We serve major customers across the U.S. and Europe.
TOGETHER, WE EXCEL !
* Visit us now to know more aboutDPS*
Website (Property Development): https://dpsland.com/
Website (Furniture Export): https://shantawood.com.my/
Tik Tok: https://ww.tiktok.com/@dpsresources
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 001917583-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account Executive (优先考虑通晓中文申请者) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Melaka 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Melaka 2023