Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Account Executive (ar) Position at Kejuruteraan Powerwell Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Account Executive (AR). For those of you who live in Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Kejuruteraan Powerwell Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,800 - RM 3,900. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Kejuruteraan Powerwell Sdn Bhd
|Account Executive (ar)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Responsible for AR functions including issuing of invoices, delivery orders (DO), approval note, CN, DN (internal and external customers) and liaise with customer and marketer on related matters
- Responsible for AR functions including collection arrangement and update into accounting systems, cash book, liaise with customer and marketer on related matters
- Preparation of documents for collection purposes including LC, BA submission, Pro-forma Invoice
- Monthly generation of customer SOA including email to customer and marketer and liaise with customer and marketer on related matter
- Prepare all test and warranty certificate for Powerwell’s switchboard upon request by project department.
- Prepare shipping document for overseas shipment including CIPL, SI, BL, K2, Insurance, Form D
- Prepare reports including sales report, debtor aging and collection report, order book on weekly and monthly basis
- Coordination with local transport for delivery
- Housekeeping functions including proper and timely filling of documents
- Maintain proper records of unbilled sample/ loan items and issue billing to customers if necessary.
- Ensure all DO issued are returned with signature and company chop
- Assist on legal matters on customer including reminder letters, late interest computations, compilation of documents to lawyer for legal case.
- Assist on credit management and control matters for proceed work and/or delivery
- Assist and prepare sales tax i.e. CJ3.
- Maintain proper records of project sheet summary including ensuring full billing of the project upon completion.
- Keep track of DO stamping according to dispatch schedule.
- Any other ad-hock tasks as required by supervisor and/or management.
- LCCI Certificate or Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum Two (2) years’ experience in the related field
|Kejuruteraan Powerwell Sdn. Bhd., 1B, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/48, Kawasan Industri Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Powerwell is a global specialist in power distribution management. We offer comprehensive product and service solutions from the product development level to the complexity of power distribution design.
Driven by long track record of innovation success and experience accumulated during the past 30 over years, Powerwell stands tall as a renowned manufacturer of quality Low Voltage (LV) switchboards, such as Main Switchboard, Auto Main Failure Switchboard, Auto Synchronize Switchboard, Withdrawable Motor Control Center and Air Conditioning Control Board and other related products.
Furthermore, Powerwell also positions as a leading power distribution solutions provider with outstanding
supports from our business and technology collaboration with our partners internationally.
Today, Powerwell possesses a strong presence in 13 nations worldwide and projecting advance innovated developments as time progress.
At Powerwell, we believe in ‘Empowering Possibilities’ – the potential action and realization to create marvels that benefits our everyday life.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 372617H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Account Executive (ar) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Shah Alam/Subang 2023