Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account Executive Position at C.I.S Network Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Account Executive in our company, C.I.S Network Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 2,800 - RM 3,800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|C.I.S Network Sdn Bhd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
· Perform daily operations, including document processing & daily accounting data entry, and assist in invoicing, accounts payable & receivable.
· Handle various types of payment i.e. cash, cheques, credit cards, and/or vouchers
· Ensure all payments and bills received are accurate and on time
· Assist in all aspects of accounting functions
· To ensure accurate closing of accounts at end of the working day
· To maintain monthly, weekly, and daily reports of transactions
· Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, banks, and government authorities
· Ensure reliability & timely entry of transactions and documents
· To carry out any ad hoc assignment assigned by the Company from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
· At least 1 or 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
· Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
· Preferably with audit experience.
· Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Remuneration packages, Travelling Allowance & Career advancement
- Fun and Creative Working Culture
- Career advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
THE C.I.S STORY
Established in 1994 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, C.I.S charted a steady growth as a leading trade and lifestyle exhibition organiser in the BE-Business Events industry(Meeting, Incentive, Conference Exhibition-MICE). The acronym of our name stems fromConcept,InnovationandStrategy, which are the three elements that our business is built upon.
Led by a dedicated and experienced team, C.I.S has earned a reputation for producing appealing concepts and introducing strategic platforms and partnerships towards one objective to build the industry and stakeholders that relates to our exhibitions and business platform.
We remain proudly ahomegrown Malaysian companybuilt upon our Asian values of hard work, fortitude and honesty, with a global outlook. Accordingly, C.I.S is expanding to new frontiers – beginning with a foothold on our immediate neighbour of Indonesia.
Our vision is to move towards new frontiers in becoming a regional exhibitions organiser in the South East Asian region, to make our mark as a gateway for our exhibitors and stakeholders into this vibrant region.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 287961-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual