Cheras Jobs Account Executive Position at KOMARK
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Account Executive. For those of you who live in Cheras and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, KOMARK, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 2,800 - RM 4,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
- To produce a full set of accounts in a timely manner.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, financial accounts, management reports, and costing.
- To provide accurate financial information for decision making.
- To issue cheque payment to supplier/ creditors before the due date.
- Administer and ensure effective accounting procedures including credit control and AR monitoring.
- Assist in audit & tax preparation and deal with various authorities.
- Preparation of reconciliation and retrieving old records for clearing of accounts, posting, and balancing.
- Housekeeping accounting records and maintaining a systematic filling system.
- To undertake any/ or other duties and responsibilities as per instruction from the immediate superior.
- Degree/ Diploma in Accountancy/ Banking/ Finance.
- At least 1-4 years experience working in Manufacturing / audit firm will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduate can be considered.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a team.
|Address||Komark International (M) Sdn Bhd, Lot 132, Jln 16/1, Kawasan Perindustrian Cheras Jaya, 43200 Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia|
- GHS & GPA
- Semi Flexible Working Hour
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With more than 40 years of extensive experience in the printing of prime labels.Komark earns its reputation as one of Malaysia’s foremost company in the labels industries.
Komark and its group of Companies are the largest converter of pressure sensitive labels for a wide range of decorative, instructional and functional applications for large global customers to small medium customers in Malaysia. We involve in the manufacturing of self-adhesive labels, flexible packaging, OPP roll-fed and shrink sleeve in the consume packaging for petrol lubricants, healthcare, food and beverages, agro-chemical industries, promotion and security market segments.
In June 2020, Komark has diversified into the manufacture and sales of face masks to capitalize on a booming segment of face mask and PPE apparel.
To enhance Komark’s presence, a wide marketing network and manufacturing plants are established in Malaysia and overseas. Currently we have a workforce of about 500 worldwide.
JOIN US to bring new prospective to our vision and be the future leaders in KOMARK.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 96626-V
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Surgical Hospitalization and Personal Accident Insurance, Semi Flexible Working Hours (Office) / 5 working days (Production/ Operation)
- Specific Location: Cheras Jaya, Balakong