Petaling Jaya Jobs Account Executive Position at Nose International Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Nose International Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Account Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 2,600 - RM 3,500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Nose International Sdn Bhd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support to the Account manager by handling general accounting tasks on daily basis.
- Provide support in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage daily cash collection from stores and update to journal entries.
- Update of month end journal entries.
- Proper upkeep and maintenance of files & documents.
- Assist in Bank Reconciliation
- Perform general administration tasks
- Assist with any other ad hoc or new duties/assignments from time to time
Ideal Candidate Profile
The successful candidate is expected to have a flexible, hands-on approach to the role, have excellent attention to detail and be confident and approachable.
The successful candidate will be expected to hold a degree in Accountancy/Finance or related qualification; good knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
|Nose International, Unit 902, Blok A, Pusat Perdagangan Phileo Damansara 2, No. 15, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara,, Petaling Jaya, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- we growth your dream
- we care your needs
- we work together
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1998, NOSE is an established ladies footwear and handbag brand in Malaysia with runway styles brought down to real way prices. Every season, Nose shoes and bags are updated with a whirlwind of style, chic shapes, luxurious materials and kaleidoscope of colours. From the everyday casuals to the attention-grabber soled, you’ll never be short of selection when dressing feet.
nose’s continuous search for inspiration with the mission of bringing the latest trends is reflected in their design, resulting in constant change from season to season. Two decades on and nose is now the ‘go to’ label for fashion forward, chic, innovative footwear for the style conscious.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 248941-D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Section 16