Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Account Executive Position at Pet World International Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 3,500 - RM 4,500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Pet World International Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
Key responsibilities & duties
- Responsible on day to day finance, accounts, treasury, taxation, audit, company secretary and operations task.
- Ensured all account function completed according to SOP and regulatory requirement (ie. Inventory, fixed assets management, account receivable, account payable, claims, bank reconciliation, BA , tax submission and monthly installment for the group, etc).
- Able to maintain full set of accounts on time according to department SOP.
- Prepare monthly account management report with financial ratio and within the dateline.
- Verification the journal entry accordingly.
- Financial Analyst and commentary.
- Conduct stock count on quarterly and audit to subsidiary as and when require by the HOD.
- Suggest and propose for improvement on the department related process flow.
- Handle ad hoc assignment and any issues that may arise from time to time as requested by management.
- Proper filling of all documents
Academic or trade qualifications
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting/ Finance/Business or Partial Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or equivalent
Work experience and skills
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages.
- High energy with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate a pro-active work ethic and ability to get thing done.
- Do not mind to work extra mileage and highly commitment and responsibility to work.
- Strong proficiency in Power Point, Ms Excel, Ms. Word and other similar applications.
|Address||Pet World Nutritions Sdn Bhd, 8, Persiaran Kemajuan, Seksyen 16, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Good career advancement & Leadership exposure
- Yearly performance increment + Performance Bonus
- FREE Parking + Birthday Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our inception in 2006, Pet World Nutritions has been driven by our corporate philosophy of Bridging Lives®. We are devoted to producing Uncompromising Pet Nutrition for pets so they can have more meaningful memories together.
Staying true to our philosophy, we built our brands with the health and well-being of pets as the core foundation of ProDiet® and ProBalance®.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 200401033610
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays(8am –5pm), Saturdays & Sunday OFF
- Specific Location: SEKSYEN 16