Kuching Jobs Account Executive Position at Petroleum Transport Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Petroleum Transport Company is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Account Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuching and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 2,300 - RM 3,400, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Petroleum Transport Company
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Full set of account preparation and reporting
- Liaise with company auditor and tax agent for annual audit and income tax filing matter
- Daily accounting works data posting and filing
- Ensuring delivery quality in term of accuracy, competencies and timeliness on daily basis
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and stock reconciliation
- Understand and familiar with government statutory bodies such as EPF, Socso, Tax and HRDF
- Billing and account related ad-hoc task from management
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY and ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Company s fully committed towards achieving excellence in contract management and operation so as to ensure that the services/products are of required quality and standards and to continually improve the Quality Management System with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction. We also endeavor to implement and maintain an effective Health, Safety, Security and Environment Management System through ongoing assessment and control of our delivery process for a safe, clear and healthy working environment. This include meeting in accordance with specified requirements and in compliance with statutory rules, legal requirement and environmental regulations and regulations related to the products delivery.
It is our policy to provide excellent services in the safest manner to our customers in accordance to their requirements and expectations.
We are committed in the implementation and improving our ISO 9001 quality management system in order to fulfill our customers requirements by complying with relevant statutory and regulatory bodies and continuously enhance their satisfaction.
Quality objectives have been established and periodically reviewed to correspond with our organisation’s quality policy.
The quality policy shall be communicated and understood by every employee and management staff within the organisation.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 1259268-
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Sejingkat