Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Account Receivable Analyst Position at Lear Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Account Receivable Analyst
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Drive your career
Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Our diverse team of talented employees in 38 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability. Lear is Making Every Drive Better by providing the technology for safer, smarter, and more comfortable journeys. Lear, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, serves every major automaker in the world and ranks #179 on the Fortune 500. Further information about Lear is available at lear.com or follow us on Twitter.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting for sales recognition and cash application.
- Ensure timely and accurate bank draft related posting.
- Issue or monitor the VAT invoice issuing.
- Do the monthly sales VAT reconciliation
- Perform regular AR report
- Perform regular Fapiao management per the tax rules
- VAT in verification
- AR overdues management
- Perform accounts reconciliation for AR related sub-ledger
- Perform PBC list regarding AR sub-ledger parts per audit request
- Support AR related projects if needed
- Other financial responsibilities assigned by Supervisors
- Regularly reconcile AR statement with suppliers
- Able to work for China Market/ Entities.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related studies.
- CMA, ACCA Finance certification is a plus.
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin to support China region.
- Strong analytical mind and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Willing to work at UOA Business Park, Shah Alam.
Advantages Of Working At Lear
- Join the growing Asia Finance team at one of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies 2021.
- Be on the front end of multiple initiatives in Malaysia and building talents.
- Enjoy an inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and creativity
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace. Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Regional exposure across ASIA
- Training and Learning Opportunity
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Drive your career
Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Our diverse team of talented employees in 38 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability. Lear is Making every drive better™ by providing the technology for safer, smarter, and more comfortable journeys. Lear, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, serves every major automaker in the world and ranks #179 on the Fortune 500. Further information about Lear is available at lear.com or follow us on Twitter @LearCorporation.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 523850-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance coverage, Business trip, Training, Mileage, Uniform, etc
- Specific Location: UOA Business Park, Shah Alam