Kuala Lumpur Jobs Account Receivable Associate (fresh Grad) Position at Steelcase Office Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Account Receivable Associate (Fresh Grad). For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Steelcase Office Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Steelcase Office Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Account Receivable Associate (fresh Grad)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The Finance Accounts Receivable team is looking for a Financial Services Associate to handle the accounts receivable process for the SEA region.
- Process credit and debit memos, reconciles accounts and resolve incomplete billings
- Research and process disputes or deductions
- Perform cash application posting for incoming receipts on timely manner and ensure accuracy
- Review and follow up on unapplied receipts on daily basis
- Review and process warranty labor claim as per Steelcase guidelines.
- Process billings and reconciliation to intercompany, dealers and customers
- Posting and verifying financial data to ensure accuracy of accounting records and preparing financial, statistical and technical reports
- Attend to email queries and address any issue raised in the issue log
- Solve and escalate daily issues whenever raised
- Possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/LCCI or equivalent
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Words & computerized accounting system is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates in accounting are also encouraged to apply however those who can commence work immediately or within short notice period will be given priority
- SAP experience will be added advantage
- Fluency in English and Mandarin language is essential
- Proactive, independent, dynamic, resourceful, diligent and high degree of integrity and commitment to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy, integrity, strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively with people from all levels
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Inspired by over 100 years of insight, Steelcase leverages the power of place to offer a comprehensive portfolio of workplace, healthcare, and education products, furnishings and services to serve the world’s leading organizations. Founded in 1912, Steelcase is the global leader in enhancing how people work, heal, and learn.
Steelcase has a vital and growing presence in the Asia Pacific region, with offices in 13 cities, dealers in 15 countries in the region, and manufacturing plants in China, Malaysia and India. Steelcase is seeking for talents in a range of disciplines, including management, sales, logistics, engineering, design and operation.
If you’re looking for a company that is authentic and reliable – one that allows you to do your best work as a part of a team passionate about finding solutions and doing things right – we invite you to check out our opportunities. We might be the perfect match.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 480577-W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Other types of allowances where applicable, Depends on the position