Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accountant Position at Accord Commodities Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Accord Commodities Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accountant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Accord Commodities Sdn Bhd
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Handle a full set of accounts for Manufacturing and trading accounts efficiently and in a timely manner
- Prepare financial reports for management’s review of monthly financial results and other financial analyses as required by top management.
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the Finance Department, including month-end and year-end period closing, inventories control, account payables and receivables and general ledger.
- Oversee and manage company banking facilities and operational transactions.
- Responsible for cash flow management and ensure timely bank payments
- Monitoring and Hedging for Foreign Currency Transaction
- Sales tax and withholding tax application and submission
- Monthly Payroll and statutory submission
- Ensure compliance with all MFRS and relevant accounting standards.
- Enforce Company’s finance policies and procedures.
- Developing financial performance measures that support organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goal and objective.
- Liaison with auditors on interim and year-end statutory audits and other ad-hoc exercises.
- Performance tax plan, computation, and deal with tax agents for all tax matters.
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, other external consultants and government authorities as and when necessary.
- Initiate process improvement to enhance administrative and developmental operations. Participate and support any ad-hoc functions and related tasks when required.
- Possess with a professional Qualification ACCA with audit experience
- At least Five years of working experience in a similar field, with 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-resilient and able to work in a fast-paced and aggressive environment.
- Strong analytical skills and presentation skills, highly motivated, results-oriented & good attention to detail.
- Knowledge with Foreign Currency account treatment
- Experience with accounting software preferable with autocount & UBS
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
|Accord Commodities Sdn Bhd, 1, Jalan Tasik, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Good working environment
- Good career growth
- Attractive remuneration
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accord Commodities Sdn Bhd is Manufacturer and Exporter of Palm Oil Products, By-Products and Oleo-chemicals worldwide.
In line with our continued business growth and expansion, we would like to invited qualified, responsive, confidents, energetic, proactive and result oriented personnel to join us.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 526800-w
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)