Cheras Jobs Accountant / Assistant Accountant Position at Classic Mode Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cheras and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Classic Mode Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accountant / Assistant Accountant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 6,000 - RM 7,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Classic Mode Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Accountant / Assistant Accountant|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
- Be responsible for the full spectrum of Trade finance, accounting, treasury, costing, taxation, audit & related activities of the business unit on day-to-day basis
- Ensure smooth month-end closing and timely preparation of financial reports and presentation of monthly Management Report & Consolidation Financial Statements
- Preparation of monthly budget, monitoring of cash flow and analysis of financial data/ratios
- Effectively and efficiently work with tax agents, auditors, company secretaries, bankers and all other relevant parties
- Overall guardian of internal control in the factory and ensure that all licences, corporate insurance,permits and contract are in order
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, MIA and etc)
- Knowledge in Autocount software is compulsory and must have competency in Microsoft Office knowledge/skills (excel, word & power point)
- High level of integrity and sense of responsibility with commitment to good governance with strong presentation and people management skills
- Knowledge of indirect taxes, sales tax/GST exemption/submission
- Ability to maintain full set of accounts (account receivable, account payable, general ledger etc) & credit control in account receivable
|Address||No 7, Classic Mode Sdn Bhd, 1A, Jalan CJ 16, Kawasan Perindustrian Cheras Jaya, 43200 Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Great Career Enhancement
- 5 days' work
- Staff Purchase & Free Parking
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The main business of the company is manufacturing and trading of seafood products with importation of frozen and dry seafood from overseas for process, repacking and distribution to wholesalers, retailers, factories, restaurants, wet & night markets and others.
With more than 28 years of experience in seafood business, Classic Mode Sdn. Bhd. is now being acknowledged as one of the Malaysia leading suppliers in marine products. This position, which is recognized in the country, has been achieved through our insistence on product quality. We are well poised to meet the challenges of the borderless market with our team ready with the ability to anticipate, adapt and master the dynamic of changes.
Classic Mode Sdn Bhd adheres strictly to the hygiene standards and stringent quality control of all products. In anticipating both local and international consumers' need and provide consumer satisfaction, Classic Mode being led by a team of quality assurance staffs has obtained GMP and HACCP status. The company has committed to continuous research and development to further improve its products as well as to keep abreast of the market trends.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 265653-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Excellent Career Advancement, Annual Dinner, Staff Purchase, Smart Casual, Regular hours, Monday - Friday