Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accountant Position at East Orient Transport Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
East Orient Transport Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 2,000 - RM 2,500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||East Orient Transport Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.500|
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
East Orient Transport Sdn. Bhd. was established in year 1978. We provide excellent trucking, distribution and warehousing services.
Our company specializes in the Eastern Region of Peninsular Malaysia. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, we have branches in Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu and Kota Bharu.
Our mission is “We continually endeavor to exceed our client’s expectations in service levels which will lead to the achievement of sustained long term growth, expansion and profitability.”
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 41752-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Saturday (9am - 6pm)
- Specific Location: Segambut