Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts And Admin Assistant Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Company Confidential are looking for candidates for the position of accounts and admin assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Accounts And Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Medical benefit & insurance coverage
- Attractive bonus & annual salary increment (performance based)
- Higher EPF employer contribution
- 5 days work
- To assist in handling account payable (AP) including key in supplier invoice, issue payment voucher and any other duties related to AP.
- To assist in handling account receivable (AR) including billing and perform any other duties related to AR.
- To assist in Procurement activities eg sourcing for quotation, Purchase Order processing and any other duties related to Procurement.
- Handling of general administrative job including attending to any complaints or requests raised by tenants in relation to the investment property eg coordinate all repair and maintenance works with contractors, ensure timely renewal of permit, service contract and etc.
- Carrying out clerical tasks such as mailing, compiling document, scanning and copying for meeting purposes.
- Maintain proper records and files of correspondence and documents.
- To perform any other ad-hoc function as and when required.
- Possess at least Diploma in any field, with 2-5 year(s) relevant working experience.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office. (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet the deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam