Selangor Jobs Accounts Assistant Position at eLeaps Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company eLeaps Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounts assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||eLeaps Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
– Assist for handling full set of account
– Able to coordination daily checklist and perform work coordinate and updates with colleagues and customer via online and social media platform to ensure deliverables are met.
– Coordinating invoicing with Finance and address Finance’s questions regarding billing.
– Running reports on a monthly basis and communicating it to the field & manager.
– Conducts reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients demands and usage of account ; determine types of services / products and prices / fees satisfying the clients needs as well as the organization’s objectives.
– Ensure quality of work is achieved and all government and safety regulation are complied
– Assisting the professional services team with travel arrangements as needed.
– Other ad hoc duties as directed.
Skills Required :
– Candidate must process Finance or Accountancy or equivalent
– Required Skill : Account, Admin and Computer Literate
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eLeaps Sdn. Bhd (732548-H)is an engineering service provider that advocates solutions promoting Energy Conservation (EC) and Renewable Energies (RE).
eLeapsstarted off as an engineering design consultancy firm specializing in product design, development and continuous improvements. The company is led by experienced professionals with vast experiences in mechanical engineering, mechanism design, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) and new technology development project management. We are committed to adopt best practices in delivering high quality products and services.
eLeapsis the pioneer in renewable energy business in South East Asia and the first to offer comprehensive energy savings solutions with Special Financial Program For Corporate Energy Cost Savings.
We provide full seamless solutions from design, consultancy through full implementation and has an unrivalled reputation as the go to Company in SE Asia to reduce energy cost through renewable energy systems, which in most industries is still betting on government subsidies to reduce energy cost.
KEY Fact :
- Established since 2006
- One of the Most Experience photovoltaic system integrator company in Malaysia with Highly Skilled Team of expert in Finance, Design & Construction.
- More than 25 Sites In Malaysia
- A total of 30 MWp PPA and more than 100 MWp Installation
-Renewable Energy System Design and Implementation
-Energy Efficiency Projects
-Planning and development of medium and large scale photovoltaic systems
- Headquarter: Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
- Official Equity partnership with Overseas and Local Entitiies such as Antah Solar (Antah Group), Gcap, Yagi Corporation (Japan) and many more.
- Local Sales Branches: Penang, Sabah and Sarawak
- Overseas Offices : Jakarta
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 732548-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Puchong