Selangor Jobs Accounts Assistant Officer Position at MENANG NUSANTARA HOLDINGS SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT OFFICER. For those of you who live in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, MENANG NUSANTARA HOLDINGS SDN BHD, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,200 - RM 3,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MENANG NUSANTARA HOLDINGS SDN BHD|
|Position||Accounts Assistant Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
- Supportive Leaders and Managers
- Clear Career Progression and Stability
- Evaluation and Feedback
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
- Perform verification on source of documents for sales and collection, procurement and payment, and staff claims.
- Perform daily accounting duties in relation to GL, AP, AR and FA.
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting listings, registers and schedules for internal and external audit purposes.
- Ensure completeness of accounting documentation and proper recording in the accounting system.
- Assist in the month-end closing and submission of management reports.
- Attend monthly stock take and verification.
- Assist in the administration and preparation of statutory documents.
- To liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary and banker.
- Ad hoc assignments as required by the Management.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic Accounts and Finance team and be exposed to various stakeholders from the operation teams including Senior Management team.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the necessary basic technical accounting skills and more importantly eagerness to explore and contribute to the success of the business overall.
Among some of the general requirements for this role are as follows:
- Fundamental understanding of accounting concept and principles.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Accounting would be added advantage.
- Prior experience in book-keeping and accounting would be added advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Good command in English and/or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Positive attitude and characteristic.
- Diligent, pro-active and optimistic.
- Enjoy working in a team, outspoken and have great interpersonal skills.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Menang Nusantara Holdings Sdn Bhd (“MNH”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MeGroup Ltd (“MeGroup”), a public listed Company on Catalist of the Singapore Stock Exchange (“SGX-ST”). MNH is carrying the Dealership Business of the Group with its subsidiaries comprises eleven (11) 3S and 4S automobile dealerships as authorised dealer for seven (7) brands such as Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, and Proton.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 1111953 – T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Annual Appraisal, Performance Bonus, Trainings
- Specific Location: Cheras