Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Accounts Assistant (shah Alam) Position at IFL INFINIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, IFL INFINIA SDN BHD is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounts Assistant (Shah Alam) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,800 - RM 2,300 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||IFL INFINIA SDN BHD|
|Position||Accounts Assistant (shah Alam)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.300|
Hi there! We are a logistics company specializing in cross-border logistics between Singapore and Malaysia. We are looking for a new team member to join our Accounts Department.
- Daily accounts receivable/payable and reconciliation (AR/AP)
- Verification of creditors invoices and issuing payment vouchers
- Basic administrative duties including filing, scanning or copying
- Any ad-hoc activities as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting preferred
- Relevant experience in Accounting/Billing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Xero will be a bonus
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Able to start on short notice or immediately will be preferred
- Young and vibrant company
- Innovative and modern
- Excellent employee benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a logistics company specializing in cross-border trucking between Singapore and Malaysia. We serve major 3PLs and contract logistics. We have been operating for 20 years and have 4 offices spreading from Singapore and Malaysia. We have a fleet of various size of trucks and we transport mainly electronics, vehicles spare parts, chemicals and nutritional products to factories.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 1147539-P
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays