Petaling Jaya Jobs Accounts Assistant Position at The One Academy of Communication Design
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accounts Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, The One Academy of Communication Design, for residents of Petaling Jaya and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, The One Academy of Communication Design, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accounts Assistant.
|Company||The One Academy of Communication Design|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To be responsible for fees collection and follow up
- To ensure collection status and students information are up to date
- To assist in preparing and monitoring of Accounts Receivable aging report
- To assist in preparing cheque payment
- To assist students / parents on fee queries
- To ensure all payments are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
- To prepare reminder letters on outstanding payment, fees notification, etc
- Responsible for performing all relevant accounts receivable activities
- Handle ad hoc tasks, assignments, duties and responsibilities as and when required
- LCCI / Accounting Diploma holder with 1 year working experience is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience in education institution is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and accounting software.
- Knowledge in ACCPAC system is an added advantage
- Proficiency in written & spoken in English. Ability to speak in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Good time management, organizational and coordination skills.
- Passionate and energetic working environment
- Medical Insurance & benefits
- Accessible via public transport
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leader in New Media Design/Education is in search of top-notch professionals. The One Academy is one of Asia’s leading lights in New Media and Communication Design/Education arena. Established for 30 years, we are expanding to cater to an overwhelming demand of our services.We invite highly-geared professionals to join us in creating an excellent programme in answer to local / international markets.
- Industry: Arts / Design / Fashion
- Registration No.: 210547-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance, Annual Bonus & Increment
- Specific Location: Leisure Commerce Square