Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive Position at 3D Networks Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, 3D Networks Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounts Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||3D Networks Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- In-charge of full set of account, monthly management accounts and assist in any other accounting related works.
- Ensure monthly financial statements are accurately prepared on a timely basis and adhere to accounting standards.
- Assist and responsible for all aspect of daily operations including AR, AP and GL related transactions (especially make sure stock reconciliation must tally with inventory modules).
- Assist and monitor daily, weekly and monthly cash flow and bank reconciliation.
- Ensure accounting records are updated and reconciled accurately and proper filing system.
- Liaise effectively with bankers, auditors, tax agents and other parties on statutory compliance matters.
- Support Operations in operational finance matters
- Assist in corporate matters and other ad hoc assignments.
- Consolidate and prepare management accounts and analyze management reports in a timely manner.
- Any other ad-hoc matters which may or may not be incidental to your engagement, as instructed by the 3D Management team from time to time either in writing or orally.
- Check/entries of suppliers/subcontractor invoice.
- Check, verification and input staff claims.
- Handle all payment include statutory payment to government, suppliers and staff claims.
- Handle documentation/entries of pretty cash disbursement & reimbursement
- Schedule for deferred income/cost
- Update FA Register
- Ad hoc assignment by FM/GFC e.g. assist other account team etc
- Issue sales order
- Issue sales invoice to customer
- Input receipt from customer and inform license team.
- Credit control/AR related reports etc
- Ensure allowance for doubtful debts is done according to SOP
- Download bank statement daily and update a/c accordingly. Generate Daily bank reconciliation.
- Prepare relevant journals/ adjustment.
- Prepare VAT and GST reports.
- Weekly operation report to update daily and weekly.
- May perform other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To performs a variety of general logistics and purchasing support tasks in a logistics department including inventory management, shipment booking and planning:
- To monitor all incoming and outgoing shipment/order and ensure the shipment arrived within the agreed time.
- Manage and responsible for inventory management control including update of stock movement record, identify and explain the reason of stock discrepancy, identify and update the obsolete stock.
- Manage and responsible for accurate HQ weekly operation report and ensure timely submission.
- To prepare PO/NTPO.
- To check on shipping documentation (Invoice, Bill of lading, Packing list etc.)
- To check and verify shipment with duties.
- To ensure the shipment schedule are updated constantly.
- To follow up each shipment/order with supplier and internal parties to ensure shipment/order are as per scheduled and in the best interest of the company.
- To flow/update the order received in accounting system/perform GRN.
- To liaise with all relevant parties for any issue incur on the shipment/order.
- To send pre-alert for urgent incoming and outgoing shipment/order to concern party.
- Responsible for proper filing system for sourcing, procurement and logistics related records.
- Ensure compliance and adhere to Company policy and procedures.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or professional certificate.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experiences in full sets of finance & accounting/ audit experience.
- Proficient in MS office suite especially Ms Excel/ Ms Word.
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ERP for Taskhub and Microsoft Dynamic 365 will be advantages.
- Well organized, meticulous, analytical and able to work independently.
- A team player who is able to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Candidates who can start immediately is preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
3D Networks, a subsidiary of the Planet One group of companies, has been providing our customers with ICT-enabled Business Solutions and Infrastructure implementation since our inception in 200.
3D Networks’ team of industry-certified IT professionals delivers ICT solutions and services that enable our customers to innovate and improve their business processes and differentiate themselves in their own markets.
3D Networks delivers industry-specific ICT-enabling solutions to the education, hospitality, healthcare and enterprises sectors. We offer a range of professional services that includes the discovery of customer’s needs, the design and deployment of the required solution and the management of the solution lifecycle.
3D Networks is able to meet our customers' needs through our skilled professionals, regional footprint and strong partnership with leading ICT product manufacturers.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 495419-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: KL Eco City