Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive (5 Days Week) – Kepong Industrial Park Position at GREEN WORLD GENETICS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounts Executive (5 Days Week) - Kepong Industrial Park. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, GREEN WORLD GENETICS SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||GREEN WORLD GENETICS SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Accounts Executive (5 Days Week) - Kepong Industrial Park|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Able to handle full set accounts, preparing of accounting schedule on monthly basis.
- Perform daily account operation in accounts receivable and payable, monthly expenses payment, general ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Perform daily bank reconciliation and cashflow monitoring.
- Able to handle fixed asset management.
- Maintaining proper records of documentation and ensure orderly filing and entries of all record.
- Assists with annual audit exercises for the company
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Able to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn and perform multitask.
- At least 1 year (s) of work experience in the related field.
- Computer literate knowledge in SQL Accounting software will be added advantage.
- Proficiency language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport
- 1 Full-Time position available
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Green World Genetics Sdn Bhd (GWG), is a total food value chain organization specialized in the research and development of tropical hybrid seeds. With a strong focus on the improvement of our agricultural produce, GWG is always pushing boundaries to be better. Well-integrated into our beliefs is the need to be innovative
GWG has collaborated with a long list of notable partners, ranging from local to international research institutions. Additionally, GWG has also worked with world-recognized universities to pursue cutting-edge agricultural technologies and solutions.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 684252-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance, Smart casual
- Specific Location: Kepong
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Executive (5 Days Week) - Kepong Industrial Park position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023