Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive Position at ALPS Global Holding Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we ALPS Global Holding Berhad are looking for candidates for the position of accounts executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 3,500 - RM 4,300 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||ALPS Global Holding Berhad|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.300|
- Must be able to handle full set accounts.
- Added advantages if able to handle Berhad profile company account
- Involvement in day to day accounting operations.
- Handle banking matters and cash flow planning.
- Prepare month-end closing schedules and reconciliations
- Able to handle monthly management reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of budget
- Knowledge in handling SST submission.
- Establish, maintain and improve control procedures.
- Provide support for internal and external audit, tax reporting and submission of government returns.
- Ensure all financial records are maintained properly.
- Other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior.
- Able to handle task confidently with minimal supervision.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Degree in Accounting / LCCI / Higher Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Min 3 years experience.
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SQL Accounting Software
- Accounting Software, knowledge of ERP/SAP is an advantage
- Must be independent and a good team player.
- Meticulous and sharp with details
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written in English and BM. Those proficient in bahasa cina is an added advantage.
- Attractive Benefit
- Employee Share Scheme (ESOS)
- Good Working Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Alps Global Holding Berhad (Alps) Group of companies, is a fully-integrated biotechnology research, medical and wellness services company. Alps’s business focus is on the perception that the use of human cells as therapeutic entities will drive one of the next most important phases in medicine and wellness.Today, Alps has evolved into a modern, preferred Asia Pacific destination for medical tourism providing specialized boutique anti-aging medical and wellness services for today’s modern consumer seeking to look and feel good, aesthetically and medically for posterity. Driven by its Head Office in Kuala Lumpur, Alps’s core service centres are the Alps Medical Centre in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Central Business District and a Wellness and Anti-Aging Centre in the cool internationally renowned highlands resort of Genting Highlands. They cater to local and international clientele which has been growing significantly in recent years due to the quality of services supported by a good marketing network locally and overseas taking advantage of the growth of Malaysia as a medical tourism venue.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 1227032V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), 5 days working hours (9.00am - 6.00pm)
- Specific Location: Menara See Hoy Chan
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023