Selangor Jobs Accounts Executive / Assistant (kota Kemuning) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounts executive / assistant (kota kemuning) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Accounts Executive / Assistant (kota Kemuning)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Supervise and review AR and AP daily work
- Perform all the monthly GL entries for PL & BS
- Assist in monthly management accounts closing and reporting
- Closing stock costing / product costing
- Review vendor statement reconcile & follow up with PIC for outstanding items
- Fixed Assets & Review AP payment
- Update & review audit schedule
- Assist in audit & tax queries
- Assist in annual stock take
- Review bank reconciliation
- Updating accounting records, data/ journal entries for posting into accounting system
- Bank in cheque received from customer in daily basis
- Update customer daily collection into System on daily basis before 12.30pm
- Issue customer credit note or debit note
- Prepare and checking sales commission
- Monthly accounts receivable closing
- Ensure that the company complies with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles regarding treatment of accounting transaction and disclosures
- Ensure the adherence of uniform accounting principles, adequate internal controls, in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Issue all procedures defining manner in which financial accounting transactions are to be recorded
- Ensure all taxation related matters in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Liaise with auditors when called for during the performance of their audit
- Ensure all accounting information required by top management for the purpose of obtaining funds are available and assist in the solicitation and negotiation of finance
- Ensure coordination and advice subordinates in their accounting activities
- Provide the management with periodic management reports of planned activities, progress, problems and suggested solutions
- Monitor daily cash flow position to ensure sufficient cash resources to meet financial obligations on a timely basis
- Ensure Proper maintenance of department filing
- Assist in any other duties required from Account Department from time to time
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc job / project as and when required by the superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Professional qualification or relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years of working in the related field
- Knowledge in SQL system
- Knowledge of using any accounting software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application (particularly Excel, Word)
- Fast learner, pro-active, self-driven and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed, organized and good time management
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- A team player with positive attitude, initiative in nature, and diligent in carrying out tasks
- Possess own transport and willing to travel between Kota Kemuniung & PJ as when required
Successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary, good fringe benefits, on the job training as well as excellent career progression.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line detailed resume indicating current & expected salary.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
|Address||Cookie Confidential, 56, Jalan Impian Murni, Saujana Impian, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Attractive remuneration package, 5 Days Work
- Our company business is expanding and growing
- Medical and hospitalization benefits provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam