Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Chin Hin Construction Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Chin Hin Construction Sdn. Bhd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounts executive and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 3,300 - RM 5,500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Chin Hin Construction Sdn. Bhd.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- To perform daily accounting operations, handling full set of accounts include GL, AP, AR, monthly reporting, and statements of accounts.
- Manage daily accounting operations activities such as processing transaction, issuing cheque, update ledgers, cash flow and etc.
- Cash flow planning & update cash flow requirement
- Assist in corporate exercise matters & prepare documentation for signing
- Prepare for the interest charged to subsidiaries & monitor bank’s borrowing payment due date.
- To match invoices and ensure all billings are supported with documents and proper authorizations.
- To ensure proper maintenance of records, documents and filing to support all accounting entries.
- Assist in arrangement for AGM, EGM, & Board meeting
- To liaise with other parties, auditors, company secretary, banker & lawyer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: MS Excel, MS word and power point
- Have responsibility to furnish the ad hoc task assigned
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai Lama
- career growth
- medical outpatient & inpatient entitlement
- employee engagement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our group is one of the leading players in the construction/building industry. It continues to leverage off the strengths it has built over the years and has a clear and aggressive growth vision.
Our operations are driven by the use of state-of-the-art facilities. As our growth is accelerating at a remarkable rate, we now seek talented and experienced individuals to come on board and fuel the next phase of our progress.
With us, you’ll enjoy challenging opportunities in an environment that recognises and rewards exceptional performance, and compete in a marketplace with unlimited opportunities. To help you capitalise on these opportunities, we offer boundless training and development for a far-reaching career development.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1387396-A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Specific Location: Kuchai Lama