Selangor Jobs Accounts Executive (credit Control) Position at SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounts Executive (Credit Control) in our company, SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Selangor and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Accounts Executive (credit Control)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
· Manage Accounts Receivable (AR) and ensure customers’ payments are punctual and incoming funds are processed
· Review all invoices and follow up on outstanding invoices
· Perform collection efforts with clients for payments and prepare overdue report to sales staff and liaise with sales staff on overdue debts
· Prepare weekly cash report, ageing report, AR cashflow forecast, sales commission report and any paperwork relating to debt issues
· Provide support to Finance Manager in the monthly AR review, quarterly GST reporting, month-end reporting, year-end reporting, and preparation of audit confirmations and schedules
· Follow up on any discrepancies or disputes
· Any other duties assigned
· Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent field
· 3 years in accounting, with prior AR and credit control experience
· Prior experience in trading and distribution company is preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge in ERP system (NAVision) is advantageous
· Committed team player with positive learning attitude and self-motivated
· 5 days work week (Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 5 days' work week (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Biomedia enables the industrial, R&D and healthcare professionals to make an impact in improving lives by aiding them in their research and testing processes with our products and services. This is just one of the many ways "We impact lives".
One of our business entities - SPD Scientific (M) Sdn Bhd - a leading distributor of top-notch laboratory consumables, reagents, biomedical and laboratory equipment and diagnostic products, offers myriad benefits to customers in varying industries, such as F&B, pharmaceutical, academic and government research institutions, and healthcare.
Excellence through people. Shaping the future together. Join our team today in empowering communities and impacting lives.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ara Damansara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Executive (credit Control) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023