Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Accounts Executive Position at FISHBOWL VENTURES SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounts Executive. For candidates who reside in Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FISHBOWL VENTURES SDN. BHD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,000 - RM 4,500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FISHBOWL VENTURES SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
- Handle full set of accounts and generate relevant reports.
- Plan and control the company’s cash flow, funding and budget allocation.
- Control and manages end-to-end financial processes in support of the account which includes collections, payments, monthly close activities and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Handling and monitoring of the financial information of the central kitchen system of the Company.
- Provide and interpret the monthly financial information and operating reports to the Management.
- Ensuring all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully compliance with company policy.
- Establish effective internal control procedures to improve accounting and reporting systems.
- Ensure all the accounting records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system.
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agent, Legal, Bankers and etc as at when required
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks required by other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2016, The Fish Bowl is Malaysia’s leading premium poké restaurant. Specializing in serving nothing but the freshest poke bowls, The Fish Bowl has launched 15 more outlets in addition to its original flagship outlet. Located in the prime areas within the Klang Valley, The Fish Bowl is on a mission to bring what’s healthy and delicious to everyone at affordable prices.
Our outlets can be seen in our website at https://thefishbowl.my/contact-us/
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Crew uniform