Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive Position at GPL Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, GPL Group of Companies is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounts Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||GPL Group of Companies|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Must be able to handle full set of accounts with proper financial report.
- Prepare monthly closing of accounts and reports in a timely submission to Management.
- Assist in preparing / checking monthly / SST reporting and filing.
- Maintain efficient filing system for audit and statutory requirement.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and any other related tasks, as and when assigned.
- Other ad hoc duties may be added from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance or Accountancy or LCCI or any relevant certificate.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge to handle computerized accounting system and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Office is based at Solaris Mont Kiara.
- This position is open to Malaysian only.
- Attractive remuneration package according to relevant experiences
- Season parking provided
|Address||Level 9, Block K, GPL Group Sdn Bhd, No. 2, Jalan Solaris 2, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Attractive remuneration package
- Season parking provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GPL Group manages a number of sports and recreation clubs throughout Malaysia. Being in a challenging service industry, we constantly improve ourselves to ensure to provide first class services to all our members.
The GPL Group was established in 2005 with the vision to be the Number 1 Gaming & Recreation company that provides 5 Star Customer Service hospitality to our members. Our team behind this success comprises talented entrepreneurs with a long heritage of operational and consulting experience.
The GPL Group has extensive experience in all aspects of gaming management including:
Complete management and operational capabilities
First class membership service
Food and beverage operations
Transparency and accountability
Budget and cost control measures
The concept, design and construction of the premises
Currently managing 48 elite clubs nationwide and will continue the expansion to increase the company’s footprint in Malaysia. GPL’s experience is combined with in-depth consulting expertise acquired over the years to provide first class membership service comparable to other premier local and international gaming establishments. Over the years, we are proud to say, we have grown enormously with our business partners.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: 840217-T
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), To be discussed
- Specific Location: Solaris Mont Kiara
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023