Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive Position at LAKSAMANA USAHA NOODLE PRODUCTS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, LAKSAMANA USAHA NOODLE PRODUCTS SDN. BHD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounts executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 2,800 to a maximum of RM 3,800, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||LAKSAMANA USAHA NOODLE PRODUCTS SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.800|
Accounts and Admin Assistant is primary responsible in ensuring customer’s credit and cash sales are collected on time, analyzes sales transactions for discrepancies, receives and validates collections, invoices and other documents in close collaboration with Sales personnel.
Person is responsible for providing daily cash reconciliation report and ensures cash is accounted for and deposited intact. Follow-ups collection with the customers through calls and by sending statement of account particularly with past dues, issues debit and credit notes, resolves customer disputes on payment, investigates errors made on billings, missing and unresolved payment issues, etc. Ensures customer accounts are up-to-date, accurate and collected on time. Provides receivables, collection reports, etc., to the management based on the given timelines.
Accountable for compliance to accounting policies, procedures and internal control including local chart of authority and Code of business conduct.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Processes Driver/Salesman’s cash/credit sales transaction daily. Each transaction is carefully checked by ensuring all cash invoices are validated against actual cash remitted as well as credit invoices in the packing list.
2. Ensures Cash Control accounts (Petty Cash) are zeroed out, sales transactions are settled, recorded and closed in the SQL system. Sales transactions are fully settled, accounted for and recorded in the SQL on time, without delays.
3. Sends SOA to Customers twice a month and on per request basis depending on the status of the account. SOA summary shall be provided to the immediate superior after SOA has been sent to customer for monitoring purposes. SOA can be sent via email as agreed with Sales team.
4. Follow-ups collections from Customers via the person-in-charge (PIC), verifies returns, discounts, rebates prior to final issuance of credit/debit notes. Initiates follow-up calls on collections with the person-in-charge as well as concerns on other deductions made by the customers (rebates, discounts, returns, etc.) prior to issuance of credit/debit notes.
5. Conducts meeting with Sales team for weekly collections and customer receivables status, etc. Updates and follow-ups on collections and other issues concerning customer receivables.
6. Generates/Prepares reports required by Sales and Account Teams on a daily, weekly and or as the need arises.
a. Profit and loss by document (all customers) – Daily
b. Debtor’s aging report (SQL and Excel format) printed copy to be given to the designated sales recipient– Weekly
c. Daily “Cash Control” report to record the collection and sales for the day. Signed by the AA once transaction has been validated, inputted in the SQL and cash has been deposited intact.
d. Other AR-related reports that the Sales or immediate superior may require.
7. Ensures customer’s accounts are on current status. Customer issuances must be collected on time particularly cash sales in close collaboration with Sales team.
- Minimum with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in this field.
- Multitasking, positive work attitude and pleasant personality
- Able to work independently and deliver under pressure with high initiative, drive and commitment.
- Company Values : We Care, We Aim High, We Deliver
- Friendly and open minded working environment
- 5-Day Week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Laksamana Usaha Noodle Products Sdn. Bhd., was establised since 1975 is one of the Noodle, Kuayteow manufacturer in WP Kuala Lumpur. Following our expansion, we are seeking the right candidates for the below mentioned position to be based in our Kepong factory.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 104638-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave
- Specific Location: Kepong Maluri