Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive (maternity Cover) Position at Garden International School
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Garden International School is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounts Executive (Maternity Cover) for our office.
This position requires a tempoaray working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Garden International School|
|Position||Accounts Executive (maternity Cover)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
This is a contract position for Maternity Cover (3-6 months duration).
The Accounts Executive is responsible in carrying out day-to-day finance functions which is mainly related to billings. He/she also assists with monthly closings, account analysis and support the Finance Manager to carry out the responsibilities of the Finance Department.
- Review invoices and payment requests and sort and match invoices and payment requests.
- Set invoices up for payment and process payment requests.
- Monitor payable to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Provide support to other functions within the Finance Department as and when required.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects assigned by superior from time to time.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant accounting qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- Knowledge of handling full set of accounts
- Knowledge of technical accounting skills, accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of finance principles and financial reporting
- Knowledge in accounts receivable will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- IT skills: SAGE Accounting System, Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access) and computerised accounting software
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player with strong drive for success and the ability to work independently
- People oriented and able to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Attention to details and accuracy
- A team player
The Management reserves the rights to amend or include additional details towards your job description at any point of time in any form of communication.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Garden International School (GIS) is a well-resourced successful international school with great facilities and a reputation for academic excellence; we place the success of each and every student at the centre of our mission. GIS is a family, and with our fantastic students, dedicated and motivated team of excellent teachers and support staff, it truly is a wonderful place to work.
GIS is one of the oldest and most distinguished schools in Malaysia with two locations, including the main campus in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur and an Early Years Centre in Desa Sri Hartamas. We provide British-based education for students ages 3 to 18 years of age across our Early Years Centre (Nursery to Reception), Primary School (Year 1 to Year 6) and Secondary School (Year 7to Year 13).
GIS gives both teachers and administrative staff in Kuala Lumpur the opportunity to develop their professional skills through ongoing training, whilst working with best-in-class ICT facilities and keen, enthusiastic students and parents.
With our commitment to a holistic education and our Student Vision, teachers play an active role in the co-curricular life of the school, enhancing both theirs and their students’ experience.
Our campuses are stimulating and spirited places for anyone looking for teaching or administrative opportunities in Kuala Lumpur.
Garden International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (COGC or equivalent).
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 3211-T/195801000074
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Well resourced and friendly campus
- Specific Location: Mont Kiara