Penang Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Maxion Network Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounts Executive. For those of you who live in Penang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Maxion Network Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 2,000 - RM 3,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Maxion Network Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
- Well versed in doing a full set of accounts
- Responsible to handle a full set of accounts and able to meet a tight deadline with minimum supervisory and regularize with accounting software(SQL)
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain and manage proper filing of accounting documents
- Prepare reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare cheques, payment vouchers, and other clerical tasks assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end closing for accounts, submission of management reports, and variance analysis.
- Liaise with the external auditor, tax agent, and company secretary, and prepare all necessary documents to ensure compliance on all matters relating to audit, taxation, and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for the statutory and management accounts, including ad-hoc statistic reporting as and when required.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts executive or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software (SQL)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting
- Able to communicate with company auditor
- Able to do a full set of accounts.
- Free Lunch
- Panel clinic,special price for staff purchase
- Performance & yearly Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maxion Network Sdn Bhd is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of importing, exporting and distributing. The basic function of the company is to source, market and distribute products covering both markets from modern market to traditional market, we specialize in fast moving consumer goods such as organic personal care & cosmetic products, food & beverages , home appliance & cookware from both the domestic and overseas markets.
Maxion Network Sdn Bhd started out as a small business when the core business of the company at that time was supplying corner grocers and small retail outlets with grocery items. The company has grown rapidly since then and now with warehouse and office space in the main economic centres of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
In Malaysia, we are well established with a highly professional sales, marketing, warehousing and distribution operation. Consequently we are able to deal with all the major hypermarket and supermarkets and independent retail owners. We are continuously sourcing products, which we feel have the potential to impact on the South East Asia market. We have all the necessary experience, knowledge and capital to ensure the success of our suppliers.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 1257222-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday and Saturday half day
- Specific Location: Nibong Tebal
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023