Kuala Lumpur Jobs Accounts Executive Position at NCH Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, NCH Singapore Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounts Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||NCH Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1. Responsible in preparing full set of accounts and ensuring accurate and timely preparation for submission under minimum supervision.
2. Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
3. Ensure accounting records and properly maintained and reconciled.
4. Monitor Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables and ensure sub-ledger close within the deadline.
5. To actively engaged with Purchasers, Requestors, Vendors and Store Personnel on following up outstanding invoices.
6. Match invoices with supporting documents such as contracts, delivery orders, and purchase order.
7. Experience for SST, GST (Singapore) and tax compliance and submission.
8. Monitor Fixed Assets registers.
9. Ensure adherence to financial, accounting and operational procedures and standards.
10. Liaison with auditors including preparation of statutory financial statements, audit schedules, reports and finalisation of Accounts.
11. To assist in daily and ad-hoc finance activities assigned by superior.
Job requirement :
- Degree or any Professional Accounting Qualification
- Knowledge in Oracle will be preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 5 years related full-spectrum finance experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive, deadline-oriented and ability to produce results under tight deadline
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NCH Asia is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation, a U.S. based multinational company. NCH has a presence in more than 50 countries and a network of over 8,500 staff. We clean and conserve water, save energy, and deliver best-in-class maintenance solutions, with a focus on industrial and commercial businesses in Asia. We are continuing to grow, not only through our product range, but also through our experienced network of people.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 196900108C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: PJ