Alor Gajah Jobs Accounts Executive Position at Teckwah Paper Products Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accounts Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Teckwah Paper Products Sdn Bhd, for residents of Alor Gajah and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Teckwah Paper Products Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accounts Executive.
|Company||Teckwah Paper Products Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Position title will be commensurate with personal’s experiences and qualifications.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accountancy /Professional qualification (MIA/ACCA/CPA) or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Perform monthly accounts verifications & reconciliation (including banks, supplier, inter-company & other reconciliations)
- Responsible in Account Payable functions
- Assist in Fixed Assets Functions
- Prepare and post accounting journals
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory and internal control policies & their compliances.
- Preparation of various management reports and cash flow projections for the managements
- Assist to liaise with auditors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports and their relevant filings required by regulations and law
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, audit schedules, income tax schedules & etc
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Hybrid working hour
- Career Development & Opportunities
- Learn From The Best People
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From a producer of paper boxes, we have evolved into an integrated value chain management services provider with a network spanning six Asian countries and the USA. As a Promising Local Enterprise and a member of the Singapore Quality Class, we are seeking to expand our business in the Asia Pacific Region. Teckwah, a dynamic Group of leading Companies, has exciting career opportunities for committed and high-calibre individuals.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 193657-X
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group PA