Petaling Jaya Jobs Accounts Payable Analyst (cash Application) Position at FrieslandCampina Service Centre Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, FrieslandCampina Service Centre Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounts payable analyst (cash application) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||FrieslandCampina Service Centre Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Accounts Payable Analyst (cash Application)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Analyst to manage the portfolio for Asia entities. This role will mainly run the AP Cash Application activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the AP Team.
- Run Accounts Payable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy
- Prepare payment analysis for incoming payments that reflected in the bank statement and allocate payments according to the remittance advice from the customer.
- Investigate any partial payment or upfront deduction from the customer.
- Perform customer account reconciliation for incoming payment posting
- Create non-trade invoice/debit or credit note in SAP.
- Pursuit and clean up the list of open items – Matching of deductions.
- Responsible for OPCO Cash Application process
- Report and discuss overdue reports with Collection team.
- Discuss escalation with Team Manager
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AP process.
- Participate in projects to improve AP processes by technologies or quality improvements.
- Back-up daily operational tasks within the Accounts Payable team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university
- International Financing & Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the finance function.
- Knowledge of finance applications and processes and exposure to SAP & credit management tool
- At least 1-2 year of Shared service experience
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FrieslandCampina one of the world’s largest dairy cooperatives with more than 130 year experience in dairy technology. The company is very successful with its famous brands such as: DUTCH LADY and FRISO. FrieslandCampina has offices in 32 countries and employs over 22,00 people.
As FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk. We aim to help people to move forward in life by getting more out of milk.
Members of FrieslandCampina are professional throughout the dairy chain, from farming, processing, producing, and distributing to the consumers. We highly value cooperation among the members, a spirit of togetherness and partnership. We are a global company with a strong local focus, working closely with people and communities where we operate. We take ownership of our actions, building a culture of trust, integrity and inspiration.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 660326-A
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Fixed Allowance, Casual Smart