Kuala Lumpur Jobs Admin Assistant Position at NUCTECH TECHNOLOGY (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, NUCTECH TECHNOLOGY (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Admin Assistant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||NUCTECH TECHNOLOGY (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Mandarin speaker as the needed to liaise with China managers
- Nearby to Public Transport
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company is one of the world's top providers of high-technology equipment.
In line with our expansion plan, we wish to invite suitably qualified, dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Science & Technology
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Jalan P.Ramlee