Kuala Lumpur Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Popular Book Co. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Popular Book Co. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Popular Book Co. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Assistant.
|Company||Popular Book Co. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To update overseas order shipment schedule & coordinate with warehouse.
- To handle outlets’ enquiry pertaining to article problems.
- Handle local and overseas PO, TO & DO system orders.
- To generate and analyse sales reports.
- Update vendor master listing.
- To handle all incoming mails / memorandums / faxes and redirect them to related parties.
We welcome your application if you are:-
- SPM graduates or above.
- Preferable with 1 year working experience in administration field.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Customer service oriented.
- Like to work in a young and vibrant team.
- Desa Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
|Address||Popular Book Co. (M) Sdn. Bhd., 8, Jalan 7/118b, Desa Tun Razak, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Career Growth
- Free Parking
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1924, we are an established brand with a wide network and strong market share in the Malaysia retail scene. Our core businesses are in retailing, publishing, distribution and we are now moving into a new business segment i.e. e-learning. Our global operations span across Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan and Canada. We have maintained our competitive edge by continually striving towards better business practices and strengthening our commitment to serve our customers in the best possible way.
In line with our rapid expansion needs, we are now seeking for bright minds and trendsetters to join our growing team in Malaysia.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 198401001304
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Cheras