Admin Coordinator Vacancies at IPGMY (KL) SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Coordinator with full time working hours for our company office, IPGMY (KL) SDN. BHD., for residents of Johor Bahru, Sungai Petani, Penang & Ipoh and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 2,000 - RM 2,500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, IPGMY (KL) SDN. BHD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Coordinator.
|Company||IPGMY (KL) SDN. BHD.|
|Region||Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Sungai Petani|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.500|
- Good at time management
- Able to travelling
- problem solving
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply
- Maintain the property in good condition
- Handle all requests from tenant and owners
- Ensure all payment is made on time
- Update property account reporting accurately
- Paper & drive filling & report complete and update timely
- Generate positive cash flow for the property
- Renting out all the available properties
- property vacant process
- Cost effective for the property renovation
- 5 working days – Monday to Friday (10.30am – 6.30pm), Saturday & Sunday if required.
- Basic + Commission
- Provide professional training
- Many events/ activities such as team building, management sport day and so on
- Annual leave + public holiday
- Annual Leave
- Training Provided
- Allowance Provided
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IPGMY (Previously known as IPG Asset Solutions Sdn Bhd) is providing marketing solutions for real estate activities. The company was founded in 2016 by a group of directors led by the Managing Director, Mr. Patrick Wong. IPG has expanded consistently since its conception. With a team of only 5 staff in its first year of operation, it has successfully amassed RM900m in sales. Within the next two years, IPG has achieved an average conversion rate of 70%, with a best record of 99%. At present, it is primarily setting forces in the real estate market.
IPG refines its business strategies on a regular basis to support the ever-changing market needs. Although it has only recently penetrated the market, IPG is quick to become a popular & trusted brand people are looking for when it comes to marketing activities for real estate.
IPG is passionate about delivering first-class customer experiences. With an extensive knowledge of the industry and an impressive track record, the experts at IPG take pride in serving and fulfilling the needs of our valued clients and partners.
IPG currently has few departments running under its operation which are Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Branding, Human Resources & Investment.
SME100 Award 2019 Fast Moving Companies - Top 10 Ranking
The BrandLaureate Awards – The World’s First e-Branding Awards 2020 - SMEs Best Brands
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 1356681-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)