Admin Cum Account Assistant – Property Management Vacancies at PMC Facilities & Real Estate Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PMC Facilities & Real Estate Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Admin cum Account Assistant - Property Management for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,800 - RM 3,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||PMC Facilities & Real Estate Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Admin Cum Account Assistant - Property Management|
|Region||Kuala Lumpur, Selangor|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
· Diploma or Degree in Business / Finance / Accountancy / Property / Estate Management or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years experience in property management will be an added advantage;
· Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
· Experience liaising with service providers and vendors.
· Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
· Sound knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
· Very organised and structured
. Familiar with CSS Decisions, Condo Master, Go Live, UBS or other property management accountinf system will be an added advantage.
Brief Job Responsibilities:
1) In charge of Collection of maintenance and other charges from the owners/occupants by issuing monthly bills and receipts as appropriate.
2) In charge preparation summary of maintenance charges collected and to bank-in to the specific bank account daily.
3) To generate invoices, send reminder or phone owners/occupants to remind them to settle outstanding payment when it is due.
4) To check and verify all invoices and attached relevant documents to substantiate the claim from contractors / suppliers.
5) To prepare payment as instructed by the Building Manager and/or the Property Manager and attach with relevant documents to substantiate the claim from contractors / suppliers.
6) Receive, record all verbal and written complaints from the owners/occupants of the scheme.
7) Assist in requisition of office stationeries, stocks and petty cash.
8) Maintaining property files including contract documents, service manuals, master listing for owners/occupants, contractual services, as-built drawings, etc.
9) Maintaining of registration of contractors, suppliers and service contractors.
10) Develop and maintain a positive and strong relationship with the committee, residents or tenants.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PMC Facilities & Real Estate Sdn Bhd(hereinafter refer to as ‘PMC’), formerly known as PMC Property Services, with a registered address at D-10-05, Menara Mitraland, No.13A, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, has been incorporated to suit the present and future services encompassing property management services, property consultancy services, and real estate agency.
PMC is a licensed property consultancy company registered under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agent Malaysia. It is bound by the Rules and Regulation, Guidelines and Code of Conduct set by the Board to provide professional services to clients and to uphold clients’ interest.
PMC is run by a group of young, energetic, and experienced entrepreneurs. Members of the company are professionals and graduates from relevant disciplines including valuers, property managers, retail mall managers and estate agents.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 1204981-V
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Mon - Fri (9am - 5pm) & Sat (9am - 1pm)