Kuala Lumpur Jobs Admin Executive Position at AG ASIA CAPITAL HOLDINGS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Admin Executive with full time working hours for our company office, AG ASIA CAPITAL HOLDINGS SDN. BHD., for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 2,500 - RM 3,300, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, AG ASIA CAPITAL HOLDINGS SDN. BHD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Admin Executive.
|Company||AG ASIA CAPITAL HOLDINGS SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.300|
Job Title: Admin Executive
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Admin Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the company’s operations and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including answering calls, responding to emails, and filing documents.
- Assist and compiling of data and reports on daily/monthly basis.
- Manage office inventory, including stationery, equipment, and supplies.
- Assist with travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, and organizing meetings.
- Prepare and distribute internal and external correspondence.
- Maintain and update company databases and records.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
If you are a self-motivated and organized individual with a passion for administrative work, we would like to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AG ASIA CAPITAL HOLDINGS SDN. BHD. (formerly known as Duowen Capital Sdn. Bhd.) is an investment holding company (IHC) located in KL, Malaysia which specifically established to hold investments.
We are now looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to work at the intersection of customer and partners in this industry.
WHY JOIN US?
* We practise a vibrant & energetic office culture.
* We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
* We let you participate in strategizing and decision making.
* We offer you comfortable working environment.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 1395174-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Incentives, Allowances, EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB, etc.
- Specific Location: Mid Valley City