Kuala Lumpur Jobs Admin Executive Cum Receptionist Position at KH LIM CORPORATE RESOURCES SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Admin Executive cum Receptionist in our business office, KH LIM CORPORATE RESOURCES SDN. BHD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KH LIM CORPORATE RESOURCES SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Admin Executive Cum Receptionist|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
· Responsible to provide administration support.
· Responsible to provide assistance to handle the company’s operation and daily affairs.
· Provide full range of administrative duties such as fillings of documents, attend to phone calls and clients, assist the Company in all sorts of administrative tasks, dealing with internal and external parties and drafting letters.
· To handle confidential documents and maintain a good filing system.
· Basic accounting experience for invoicing is required.
· At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Good command in English and Malay.
· Good command in Mandarin (written and spoken) and able to translate will be an added value.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Words.
· Pleasant personality, responsible, hardworking and willing to learn.
· Initiative with minimal supervision, excellent organisational skills and able to carry out assignments efficiently.
· Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality within office.
· Accounting background is an advantage.
· Possess own transport.
|Address||KH LIM GROUP OF COMPANIES, Level 12 & 13, Boutique Office 3, BO3-D-12 & Bo3-D-13, Menara 3A 5pillar 7, 3, Jalan Bangsar, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KH Lim Group of Companies is a well-established Accounting and Business Advisory firm with over 20 years of experience in providing Accounting, Taxation and Company Secretarial services to a wide range of customers from different industries. Due to our recent expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates to join our company which situated in KL Eco City. Our company structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 356545-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: KL Eco City