Kuala Lumpur Jobs Admin Executive Position at IKARI SHODOKU MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, IKARI SHODOKU MALAYSIA SDN BHD are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as admin executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 2,000 to a maximum of RM 3,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||IKARI SHODOKU MALAYSIA SDN BHD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
- Prepare sales document like quotation, sales order, job planning and schedule management via system.
- Liaise with customer for service appointment and prepare documents for service team.
- Sales and service database maintenance & update report.
- Handling customer inquiry and complain.
- Handling ISO documentation and general administration work.
- To perform any other duties & responsibilities as when necessary at ad hoc basis
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Prefer at least 2 years working experience in Administration or documents control or related field.
- Required skill(s) : MS Excel / Word / Power Point.
- Pro-active, responsible, detail, independent and good communication skills are essential.
- Good command of English and BM. Candidates able to speak in Mandarin or Japanese preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin or Japanese speaking clients.
- Start work immediately.
- Preferably candidate living nearby Cheras or Ampang area.
To help you succeed in this role, we will help you by providing:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career growth
- Continuous training
- Group PA insurance
- Panel doctor / clinic / medical benefits
- Yearly performance bonus
- Yearly medical check
- Life balance ~ 5 working days week.
- Friendly and healthy working environment
- Pantry facilities
- Team building program
- Free parking
Web : ww.ikari.com.my
Add : Shamelin Heights Business Park, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We offer attractive remuneration packages that commensurate with your qualification and experience. Interested candidates please submit your application by email with detailed resume stating qualifications, employment history, current and expected salaries together with a scanned passport-sized photograph.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
|Address||IKARI SHODOKU MALAYSIA SDN BHD, 7, Jalan Shamelin Niaga 1, Shamelin Heights Business Park, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IKARI SHODOKU MALAYSIA SDN BHD, a subsidiary company of Ikari Shodoku Co. Ltd. from Japan established on 1959 and expanding global business in Malaysia since1981.
We believes in enriching the lives of people by providing the highest level of professional hygiene services, and producing high quality products and materials for the intelligent solutions to environmental sanitation and health. In return, Ikari has a high reputation for Japan pest management technology, innovation, equipments, reliability and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
We are on the lookout for suitable candidates to meet Ikari vision and if you are seeking exciting and challenging job opportunities, we have immediate vacancy for the above position.
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Registration No.: 201901035109
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Pantry cooking facilities
- Specific Location: Taman Shamelin