Selangor Jobs Admin Executive Position at JK Concepts Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, JK Concepts Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Admin Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Selangor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||JK Concepts Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We’re Unique that’s why we’re looking for a “SPECIAL YOU”
We won’t let anyone failed in our Team
We care about your Life, Career and Future
Responsible for the day-to-day HR operations of the company from managing new employee onboarding, benefits administration to staff travel arrangements.
- Execute HR operations activities including but not limited to recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations, staff movement and exit arrangement.
- Administer staffs medical claims, insurance and leave.
- Organise and coordinate training programs, staff events and logistics.
- Assist in employee relations / disciplinary matters and respond to queries.
- Prepare and manage HR related correspondences and records as well as filling system for HR department in confidential manner.
- Handle foreign workers affairs including attending to queries, complaints, disciplinary.
- Handle the complete management of the foreign workers process which includes employment pass, on boarding, renewal, termination and liaison with government/ external parties.
- Arrange the travel arrangement for staffs.
- Assist in other adhoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Support team members and other departments as and when required.
(A) Education & Certifications (where applicable)
- Minimum Advance / Higher Diploma in Administration or Business Administration
(B) Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- At least 1 or 2 years in direct HR work or related work.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Has working knowledge in Malaysian Employment law and other related regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills and able to meet tight timelines
- Has an analytical mind
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible, responsible and willing to multi-task and take on challenges
- Ethical, committed with good team spirit.
D) Mandarin Speaker
|Address||JK Concepts Sdn. Bhd., Jalan Kampung, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh, 40160 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Staff Development / Coaching programme
- Company bonus & Performance bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
James King Group is an integrated design and build group of companies that specializes in delivering high-quality interior fit-out for international retail brands.
Established in 1980, James King Pte Ltd began in Singapore serving clients in the cosmetics and perfumery industry.
At James King, we believe in a standard of excellence that is applied to every project, big or small. This is shown through the creativity of our design concepts, the exceptional quality of our finishes and our on-time delivery.
We are pround that JK Concepts Sdn Bhd was featured in National Geographic "Small But Mighty" program. Do view it at the following links!
Part 1 - https://youtu.be/_hVFDtWYSGM
Part 2 - https://youtu.be/S6fVxuZ43yg
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 357067-x
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Lunches/snacks, Annual Trips, Flexible Working Hours, 1 out of 5 Saturdays for non-management positions
- Specific Location: Shah Alam