Kuala Lumpur Jobs Admin Executive Position at JVV INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin Executive in our company, JVV INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 2,800 - RM 4,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||JVV INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
To follow company’s SOP procedures, prepare and update all related document.
To prepare daily & weekly report and submit to manager.
Set up and maintain filling systems.
To prepare, update and follow up all invoices for payment upon obtaining the approval from Management
To perform general and administrative duties.
Serve as liaison between Landlord and Tenant
Performing ad-hoc tasks when required
Process daily reports
Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
Required skill(s): MS Office, Power Point, MS Excel.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
Fresh graduate are welcome
5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Able to work as a team member as well as independent individual.
Able to cooperate with colleague, positive attitude, highly self-motivated willing to learn.
- Hardworking, dedicated and highly disciplined.
- Among the largest real estate property business firm in Malaysia.
- Near MRT Bukit Bintang & Monorail Raja Chulan Station.
- Long term career growth opportunities.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established and fast growing property agent company with more than 20 years. We provide Sales, MM2H, Loan, Rent, Defect, Property Management and a continuos line of services for foreign clients who bought property with us.
Our headquaters was located at Capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Braches are found in Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, China & Japan. The future is more schemes in Hong Kong, Singapore, Guangzhou, Shenzhen & other places to set up braches in order to expand business in Asia Pacific territory.
We offer a highly competitive package of pay and benefits to all our staff. In line with our expansion, w eoffer a great way to have a structured international experience and learning oppurtunity. Thus, we would like to welcome suitable candidates to join us.
We work as a team to provide better health and brighter futures for all.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 803235-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Admin Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023