Selangor Jobs Admin Executives – 2 Positions (publika Office, Banting) Position at ND PAPER MALAYSIA(SELANGOR) SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we ND PAPER MALAYSIA(SELANGOR) SDN BHD, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as admin executives - 2 positions (publika office, banting) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 3,000 - RM 4,500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|ND PAPER MALAYSIA(SELANGOR) SDN BHD
|Admin Executives - 2 Positions (publika Office, Banting)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Handling emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Responsible for company car road tax renewal, maintenance and Touch & Go monthly top-up
- ·General office management such as ordering stationary, tracking stocks of office/pantry supplies and placing orders when necessary; purchasing equipment, furniture, and etc.
- Responsible for tenancy agreement and utilities management.
- Organizing refreshment and lunch for employees and visitors when required.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations
- Supervising cleaning crew and cleanliness of office and kitchen as well as staff hostel accordingly.
- Monitoring company security guard and company driver for delivering documents and fetching of employees to work or go for an official duty.
- Coordinating and participating in office space planning, maintenance, and renovations when necessary.
- Undertake on any ad-hoc task as and when required.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience preferably in manufacturing filed.
- Good typing skills and well-organized person.
- Good command of English, BM and Mandarin. Prefer Mandarin speaking candidates.
- There are 2 positions for Admin Executives:
-1 position to be based in Publika office, Damansara
-1 position to be based in Banting- Selangor
- Respect and Care for employees
- Conducive Working Atmosphere
- Oversea Training Opportunities.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1995, Nine Dragons Paper Group is the global largest paper manufacturing companywhich is based in Dongguan, China and was successfully listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 3 March 2006. Our total paper and pulp production capacity has reached 18.42 million tonnes in October 2021. Nine Dragons Paper primarilyproduces linerboard, high performance corrugating medium and coated duplex board. Its operations enable it to serve as a one-stop shop for a broad range of high-quality packaging paperboard products.
In recent years Nine Dragons Paper has been strategically expanding its production capacity globally in America, Vietnam, and Malaysia.After 20 years of vigorous development, Nine Dragons Paper has achieved the following:
We have 10 pulp & paper mills manufacturing base and 7 packaging plant across China, 4 pulp & paper mills in USA; 1 pulp & paper mill in Vietnam; 2 pulp & paper mills in Malaysia
- Total assets exceed RMB 90 billion (approximately USD 14 billion);
- More than 48Paper production lines;
- The Group achieved a revenue of approximately RMB 30.8 billion (approximately USD 5 billion) for the Period, representing an increase of approximately 7.1% as compared with the corresponding period last year
- The Group’s total design production capacity for paper production amounted to 17.57 million tpa. The production capacity for paper manufacturing of the Group is expected to exceed 23.8 million tpa at the end of 2023;
- Group employees approximately of 20,00;
As part of the strategic expansion in ASEAN region, Nine Dragons Paper has ventured into Malaysia with the acquisition of Bentong paper plant in Pahang and in the misd of starting up a Pulp & Paper (recycled paper) mill in Selangor since 2019 with a total approved investment of RM 5.4 billion. The paper and pulp mill investment project in Banting is the largest investment in the state of Selangor and in Malaysia at the moment.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1332446-A
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Bonus；Group Hospitalization & Surgical, Group Personal Accident, Meal, Office position：Regular hours；Front-line position：Shift required